Copyright and sources
The Bible Quest name, website, branding, underlying techology, location descriptions, plan arrangement, and all interlectual property contained within the Bible Quest service not outlined below are copyrighted © Paul Lee 2020, and all rights are reserved.
The "Bible Quest" name and logo are trade marks ™ of Paul Lee and cannot be used without prior consent.
The website uses third party licensed material, as outlined below.
New International Version
Holy Bible, New International Version ™ (Anglicised), NIV ™
Copyright © 1979, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.
Used with permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
The "New International Version" is a trademark registered in the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc. The "NIV", "Biblica", "International Bible Society" and the Biblica Logo are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc. Used with permission.
These Scriptures are not shareware and may not be duplicated.
These scriptures are not public domain.
BIBLICA, THE INTERNATIONAL BIBLE SOCIETY, provides God's Word to people through Bible translation & Bible publishing, and Bible engagement in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America. Through its worldwide reach, Biblica engages people with God's Word so that their lives are transformed through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
World English Bible
Text and audio recordings are Public Domain.
Bible in Basic English
Text and audio recordings are Public Domain.
Third party libaries
- Jquery - Copyright © OpenJS Foundation and other contributors, https://openjsf.org/ used under MIT License.
- Stripe libaries - Copyright © 2010-2019 Stripe, Inc. (https://stripe.com) used under MIT License.
- Tooltip.js - Copyright © Matthias Schuetz used under MIT License.
- js-cookie - Copyright © 2018 Copyright 2018 Klaus Hartl, Fagner Brack, GitHub Contributors used under MIT License.
- jquery.scrollTo - Copyright © 2007 Ariel Flesler firstname.lastname@example.org used under MIT License.
- FPDF - used under license.
- Font Awesome Free - Copyright Fonticons, Inc. used under CC BY 4.0 license.
- Montserrat - used under Open Font License
Images used on location overview on main dashboard:
Licensed under Creative Commons licenses:
CC BY 2.0
- Truro - Tim Green, Flickr
- Teignmouth - Barry Lewis, Flickr
- Taunton - Ruth Hartnup, Flickr
- Bath - Michael Gwyther-Jones, Flickr
- Worthing - Piers Fearick, Flickr
- Brighton - Herry Lawford, Flickr
- Dymchurch - Nvincer, Wikipedia
- Dover - Marcus Meissner, Flickr
- Canterbury - Gary Campbell-Hall, Flickr
- Maidstone - Karen Roe, Flickr
- Dartford - Greg Clarke, Flickr
- Vauxhall - Julian Burgess, Flickr
- London (Westminster) - Ben Cremin, Flickr
- Wembley - jo.sau, Flickr
- Borehamwood - Matt Brown, Wikipedia
- St Albans - Klovovi, Flickr
- Leicester - Jeremy Oakley, Wikipedia
- Birmingham - Balint Földesi, Flickr
- Stoke on Trent - Anna-Maria Oléhn, Flickr
- Boxton - Pete Birkinshaw, Flickr
- Manchester - Wikipedia
- Wigan - Reading Tom, Flickr
- Liverpool - Phil Fiddyment, Flickr
- Lancaster - Ker Russel, Flickr
- Langholm - shirokazan, Flickr
- Hawick - John Fox, Flickr
- Edinburgh - Daniel, Wikipedia
- Aviemore - Alex Liivet, Flickr
- John O Groats - Rob Faulkner, Flickr
CC BY 2.5
- Peebles - Kjetil Bjørnsrud, Wikipedia
CC BY SA 2.0
- Dawlish - Matt Buck, Flickr
- Exminster - Matt Buck, Flickr
- Exeter - Hugh Llewelyn, Flickr
- Glastonbury - MojoBaron, Flickr
- Weston-super-mare - Kathryn, Flickr
- Bognor Regis - Fred Boniface, Flickr
- Greenwich - Dwilliams851, Flickr
- Duxford - Airwolfhound, Flickr
- Stafford - Elliot Brown, Flickr
- Bolton - Pimlico Badger, Flicker
- Penrith - Richard Harvey, Wikipedia
- Dunblane - dun_deagh, Flickr
- Inverness - Jun, Flickr
- Lybster - Glen Breaden, Wikipedia
CC BY ND 2.0
- Cullompton - Alison Day, Flickr
- Bridgwater - Alison Day, Flickr
- Carlisle - Ray Forster, Flickr
- Falkirk - Ronnie Fleming, Flickr
CC BY SA 3.0
- Lands End - adapted from image by Nilfanion, Wikipedia
- Folkestone - Edgepedia, Wikipedia
- Corby - Cj1340, Wikipedia
- Coventry - Andrew Walker, Wikipedia
- Preston - Francis V Franklin, Wikipedia
- Keswick - Diliff, Wikipedia
- Pitlochry - Robert Breuer, Wikipedia
- Invergordon - W. L. Tarbert, Wikipedia
- Dornoch - Neil Aitkenhead, Wikipedia
- Helmsdale - Postdlf, Wikipedia
- Wick - Flaxton, Wikipedia
CC BY SA 4.0
- Looe - Chensiyuan, Wikipedia
- Plymouth - Herbythyme, Wikipedia
- Paignton - Ianmacm, Wikipedia
- Southampton - Geni, Wikipedia
- Stevenage - BWCSEB1989, Wikipedia
- Stirling - Bewahrerderwerte, Wikipedia
- Perth - Ingo Mehling, Wikipedia
- Newtonmore - DeFacto, Wikipedia
- St Austell, Warminster, Stockport, Southport, Kendal
Graphics used elsehere on the site:
Licenced under the Freepik license, these images have been designed by Freepik or the artists listed below.
- Hot air balloon, adapted from image by Freepik
- Man and woman high-five, adapted from image by slidesgo / Freepik
- Man in yellow top, and three screens, adapted from image by stories / Freepik
- Three people climbing up blue and orange blocks, image by pch.vector / Freepik
- Man and woman running, adapted from image by Freepik
- Group of people celebrating under confetti, adapted from an image by pch.vector / Freepik
- Group of people sharing and chatting on their phones, image by Freepik
Photo of variety of items on a table with white wall background, licenced from Death To Stock.